Stanleys

Stanleys

Friday, January 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ryan turned 30 on Sept 27th!!! We both can't believe he has entered into the 30s!!! We wanted to do something awesome like go on a fun 4 wheeling trip but we were still recovering from the accident and couldn't, but we still had a good time celebrating at home.
I'm really not that great of a writer and don't feel like I'm going to say this eloquently enough but Ryan is the most amazing person I know. I truly feel so blessed to be his wife. He is such a loyal, trustworthy, honorable man. He is an amazing husband and father and brings so much joy into our lives! He had made me a better person and taught me so much, from how to sew and cook better to figuring out parenting together. I'm so thankful for his love for the Lord and that we're sealed for time and all eternity!


I was going crazy with the lack of organization with the boys toys. I told Ryan I wanted to buy one of the cube storage shelfs and of coarse he goes into his shop and re-purposes an old TV stand and turned it into this beauty! Thanks hunny!


The rest of the pictures our treasures of the boys together







Kelly and Logan came up to visit back in October which was really fun! When Kelly got out Logans jammies we realized Jake has the same one and of coarse, had to get a picture.




Big helpers :)



1 comment: