Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Jake Turns 2

Ok, so if you've been following my posts then you know I'm obviously behind but I'm working on it!
Jake turned 2, which I still can't believe, Sept 25th. 
We went and got donuts at QFC and told the boys not to eat them til we got home. We live literally 5 minutes away from the store and I turned around and found this :)


Jakes actual birthday was on Sunday so he got another special breakfast of pumpkin waffles! We then went to church, and he had a nice nap afterward and then had family come over to party.



A family in our ward gave us this awesome train table with tracks and train set a few months back which was so nice. We thought it was too nice and awesome to just give to our kids haha so decided to give it as a bday present :)

I had to throw this picture in at the end. I was a gorgeous sunset with this deep red that the picture doesnt come close to capturing. But still shows the beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment