Stanleys

Stanleys

Monday, January 30, 2017

House Projects

The projects continue with our home. We have a room, I would consider it a sun room, that was added onto the back of our home by the previous owners. It's awesome because it's a mud room and sun room. Last spring we put our garden plant starts in there and it worked like a greenhouse. Anyways, it badly needed to be painted and we finally found the time at almost the last nice/warm day of the year to paint it. It was hard to pick a paint color because the rest of the house is brick but I'm happy with it.




Vince taking a break :)

Fun with dad while working



When we got the septic replaced they realized there was another small leak underground coming from our house. Ryan figured out it was a leak from the 60 year old sewer pipe leading from our bathroom! Sounds fun, huh? Then to really put the icing on the cake, it went right under our sun room so he had to bust up the concrete patio and go around it. We dug a 60 foot long trench and spent 2 days fixing it. Ryan did most of the work but I was out helping for awhile. I decided I'm going to write to Jillian Michaels and suggest a new workout video. It's called digging a trench! Holy cow, that was literally backbreaking, I was so sore, but we finished and I'm so grateful for Ryan and what a hard worker he is!






No comments:

Post a Comment