Stanleys

Stanleys

Saturday, February 4, 2017

ER Nurse

I've been a nurse for 9 years this July!!! I love being a nurse, not only working with people, but getting to help them. I've been able to help people at their lowest lows and they're highest highs. There's always ups and downs but the ups far outreach the downs.
I've been working in the Covington ER for a year now and I love it!! I had never done ER before so for the first 6 months I was working twice a week and since Sept I cut back to per diem and work about once a week or every other week. It's a great balance of being home with my boys most of the time and then working enough to keep up with my skills. I love the variety and diversity of the ER. I've learned A TON and I'm still learning everytime I work. I'm grateful that I can be a nurse and all that it's taught me.


No comments:

Post a Comment